1. 有關提款事宜，本公司只經由TT / CHATS / AUTOPAY 存入客戶已登記之銀行帳號，而以支票形式發出提款指示暫不承作。
Dear Valued Customer:
Notice of Service Arrangements during Epidemic Situation
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we are proactively responding to the latest situation to minimize the impact on our services to local and overseas customers, and to ensure safety of our employees.
Enhancing Hygiene Awareness
Various measures have been taken to enhance our employees’ hygiene awareness. We have also conducted thorough cleaning in our offices in Causeway Bay and Admiralty, and implemented temperature checks to our clients and visitors at our office entrances. Our employees are required to wear masks when contacting clients and visitors; and also encourage our clients and visitors to do the same.
By delivering our commitments to clients, we will continue to provide services and product support, including account opening, securities and futures trading, funds, structured products and bond investment. We also recommend our clients to place orders or other instructions via our online and mobile platforms, and to apply for the e-statement services to avoid delays on receiving physical statements due to the epidemic situation.
In addition, we will follow the latest guidelines promulgated by Hong Kong SAR government by our best efforts. We will prevent the spreading of the epidemic and maintain major operations through our effective emergency measures, including internal transfers, home office arrangements, employee travel restrictions and implement compulsory quarantine when travelling back from affected countries etc. Therefore, our services will have the following adjustments during the epidemic situation:
1. Withdrawal requests will only be processed by TT / CHATS / AUTOPAY to clients’ registered bank accounts, issuing of cheque is temporary unavailable.
2. For deposit requests, we only accept deposit confirmation sending by e-mails.
3. In response to the announcements made by post unit of different countries, their mailing services will have different arrangements depending on the epidemic situation. Delivery of physical mail to our clients might be delayed (including but not limited to notices and statements) due to the aforementioned reason. Hong Kong Post will revise their service arrangements according to the latest situation. You are reminded to closely monitor their latest updates, which will be published on their website (www.hongkongpost.hk).
Responses to Critical Situation
In case of critical situation (such as confirmed case reported at our office building(s), our employee being infected or emergency control measures issued by government) that affect part / all of our employees to report on duty, we will implement the following special arrangements and will keep our status updated on our website (www.sinopacasia.com) from time to time.
1. If we are unable to process clients’ withdrawal requests on the same day, depending on the situation, we will try our best to process such requests on the next working day.
2. Account opening services will temporary be suspended.
3. We can only provide limited services on phone and/or email for receiving trading orders. Unless stated otherwise, our internet / mobile trading platforms will remain function as normal. For details of our service arrangements, please visit our website for the latest updates.
During this epidemic situation, we sincerely appreciate you have chosen to use our services. If you have any enquiries or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services hotline at (852) 2523 6685.
SinoPac Securities (Asia) Limited